2. Copyright and Trademarks: All content on this site including text, graphics, images, etc., is protected by Canadian, US and international copyright laws. Except as stated herein, no material on the site may be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted electronically, or distributed in any way.
The trademarks, service marks and logos ("Trademarks") used and displayed on the Site are registered Trademarks of Monsilient, unless otherwise noted. Nothing on the site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site.
3. Governing Law: The site is controlled by Monsilient from its office in the Province of Ontario, Canada. By accessing the site, you agree that the laws of the Province of Ontario will apply to all matters relating to the use of the site and any information contained therein. You also irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the courts for the Province of Ontario, Canada for any action to enforce these terms and conditions or for any cause of action related to this site and the use of this site.
4. Links: Links to third party web sites may be provided on the site as a convenience to you. When you use these links you will leave this Monsilient site. Monsilient has not reviewed all of the information on other third party sites. Monsilient is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of those linked sites. To the extent that you disclose Personal Identification or other Personal Information to any linked sites or other third parties, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information, and we encourage you to review their privacy policies before disclosing Personally Identifiable Information to them.
5. Your Use of this site: Any material, information, idea or other communication (“Submissions”) you transmit to or post on this site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By posting Submissions you grant Monsilient a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, and distribute such Submissions including your name through any media. This section does not apply to your Personal Identification or other Personal Information including your credit card information, all of which is confidential.
6. Consent to Receive Future Communications: Providing your e-mail address will be deemed to be express consent to receive further information about Monsilient products through electronic communication.
7. Children's Policy: If you are under the age of 18, you must provide to Monsilient the explicit consent of your parent(s) or guardian(s) before you provide your name, email address, or any other identifying information.
8. Severability Clause: You agree that in the event that any provision, clause or term herein, or part thereof, shall be deemed void, involved, or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions, clauses or terms, or part thereof, shall be and remain in full force and effect.
A. You use this site at your own sole risk. The site is provided on an “as is” basis. Monsilient reserves the right to terminate your account or your access to this site or any part of this site at any time.
B. Monsilient does not provide any warranty, express or implied, with respect to title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. Monsilient does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information on the site. Monsilient does not warrant or guarantee that the site will be available or that you will have uninterrupted access to the site.
C. If you download any information from this site you do so at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage caused to your computer or for the loss of any data. Monsilient does not warrant that the site is free of computer viruses or other harmful components.
D. Monsilient is not liable for any damages for your use of this site, or for your inability to use this site.
10. Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions please contact us: email@example.com.
Date of Revision: July 22, 2011